Earthkeepers Nubuck Moc Toe Chukka
- Premium full-grain, nubuck and suede leathers for comfort and long-lasting wear.
- Handsewn upper stitched to midsole and cemented to outsole for classic aesthetics and the durability Timberland demands.
- New comfort construction features a full-length EVA insert with an additional layer of Poron foam under the forefoot for cushioning
- Siped slip-resistant rubber outsole for maximum traction and durability.
- Embossed Timberland tree logo on the side
About the Brand
The Sebago-Moc Company was founded in 1946 by three New England natives. Their first shoe, the hand-sewn penny loafer, was styled after the popular Indian moccasins and pioneered what would become the company's patented welt construction. In 1970, Sebago-Moc introduced their own branded boat shoe by the name of Docksides, in the process dropping "Moc" from their name and becoming the brand known today as simply Sebago. Beloved Docksides would eventually come to define the entire boat shoe category.