We started Bonobos to solve a simple problem: men’s pants just don’t fit well. They’re either too tight to be comfortable or too baggy to look good. But by innovating in a few key areas, we’ve developed a fit that actually looks and feels great for a wide variety of men.
See alsoThe New York Times says nice things about us →
AdAge gets in on the fun →
But men wear more than just pants, so we’ve brought similar innovations to shirts, suits, shorts and more.
And we pair our offerings with hand-picked brands to bring you an expertly curated lineup of better-fitting men’s apparel.
A lot of brands want you to look like them. We want you to look like you— whatever makes you feel confident. Fortunately, we have lots of customers who’ve shared how they make Bonobos their own:
- Inspector Todds with a brown cashmere turtleneck: f**k yeah.
- Wednesday Tans, Brooks Brothers blue stripe oxford and a J Press navy sack blazer.
- Wore Graham slackers, Bonobos gingham shirt, and H&M cord blazer yesterday...BOOM
- I wear my Brian Wolff Browns with my 'El Duderino' Big Lebowski T-shirt.
- White oxford with the graham slackers and some J&M oxfords, baby
An experience you'll love.
3 ways to get started.
Start with our
They're the pants everyone keeps talking about, and they go with pretty much everything.
Graham Slackers $88British Khaki Washed Chinos
Get our weekly
or daily email.
New product updates, exclusive discounts and more. No spam, no funny business.
Feedback, product requests, new mixtapes-- We're always looking to hear from you.