Oxleys - Yellow
$98.00 Sale: $48.00
What you need to know
We may not all be Rhodes Scholars, but that doesn’t mean we can’t all get into Oxford. Oxford cloth, more specifically, that wonderful British confection-of-a-textile that’s been shirting scholars and gentlemen of leisure alike since the days when Charlie “The Animal” Darwin and Izzy “Apple-Jack” Newton were butting heads on the rugby green. It wasn't until a recent metric miscalculation involving yard-glasses of ale, however, that we were at last inspired to apply this magic cotton fabric to our own decidedly American pant designs.
And the result? One heck of a lager-based hangover, and one pair of spectacular and truly unique trousers.
Introducing: The Oxleys, Oxford fabric pants ready to launch you comfortably and colorfully into the warm months ahead.
We've narrowed the leg opening and brought in the knees and thighs for customers who prefer a trimmer fit.
- 100% Cotton Oxford Cloth
- These pants are incredibly soft- great for when you want to be comfortable and distinguished.
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Slim Straight - Taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!