$88.00 Sale: $28.00
What you need to know
Who’s the king of the jungle? These chinos are, my friend. Their color is a stylish and versatile olive green – perfect for wild nights and savage times, but equally suitable for dressier situations. And then there’s the fit . . . sleek as a Burmese Python. Is Burma near Borneo? Doesn’t matter. These are pants you can wear just about anywhere.
Compared to our standard washed chinos, we’ve narrowed the slim fit's leg opening at the hem by 2” (to about 15.5" on a size 32 waist) and brought in both the knees and thighs by ¾”. The waist measurements remain the same, but the rise is slightly lower. Overall, this is simply a trimmer silhouette that will work best for a leaner gentleman.
- Unique European made slide-snap front closure with high quality smooth-action zipper that won’t catch or snag
- 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft
- New soft and sturdy cotton twill pockets with long pocket bags for extra security
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, warm iron if needed.
- Slim Straight - Taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs
- Classic 3x1, 7.6-ounce cotton twill – perfect weight for year-round wear
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!