What you need to know
When it comes to textiles, there are icons, there are legends, and then there’s Duca Visconti. With origins that are storied and literally noble, the Italian mill of Duca Visconti produces some of the finest corduroy in existence; when Bonobos decided to design a true luxury corduroy suit, we knew exactly who to turn to for fabric. And now we are proud to present the fruit of this exquisite labor: the Milanese. Named after the fabled northern Italian city from whence the Visconti name hails, this is without a doubt the finest corduroy garment Bonobos has ever offered. Featuring our signature suit fit, and made from hand-cut fine-waled Duca Visconti corduroy, the Milanese is the heights of style and the peaks of an almost velvety comfort.
- Double-button, double-vent, fully Bemberg-lined, pop interior piping
- 100% Duca Visconti Corduroy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
- Curved waistband for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Dry clean only
- Modern slim lapel
- More accommodating fit across the chest
- Straight leg - as wide at the leg opening as at the knee
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!