charity: water Chinos
What you need to know
Coming off a successful holiday campaign, which raised over $32,000 and fully funded three water wells in Ethiopia, Bonobos and charity: water have teamed up for a limited edition version of Jet Blue pant called the charity: water chino. The pant features charity: water detailing on the pocket.
Compared to our standard washed chinos, we’ve narrowed the slim fit's leg opening at the hem by 2” (to about 15.5" on a size 32 waist) and brought in both the knees and thighs by ¾”. The waist measurements remain the same, but the rise is slightly lower. Overall, this is simply a trimmer silhouette that will work best for a leaner gentleman.
Our slim washed chino was designed with a slender build and trimmer fit in mind. With a taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs, this carefully tailored variation of our standard washed chino is the perfect solution for the leaner body seeking a classic style with a slimmer silhouette.
- Jet blue
- Slide snap, charity: water print back pocket liners, pop interior binding and fly facing
- 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft
- Size 32 waist has a 15.5" leg opening, 2" narrower than our standard washed chinos. The thigh and knee are both narrower by about 3/4" and the rise is slightly lower
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Machine wash cold separately Do not bleach Tumble dry low Remove promptly Warm iron if needed
- Slim Straight - Taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!