The Earl Greys
Comforting, warm, best part of the day . . . that’s Earl Grey. And we don’t just mean the celebrated breakfast tea. Because Bonobos has a new pair of chinos in a rich shade of grey with just a hint of early morning purple bearing the same name. And while Earl Grey may consist of an aromatic blend of black tea and the sweet rinds of bergamot, the Earl Greys are made with our classic world-class washed chino fabric, in that famous Bonobos fit you’ve come to love. So keep drinking your Earl Grey, but by all means, do so in a pair of Earl Greys. And if a little Enya music helps you relax during your morning ritual, then turn it on up. We won’t tell a soul.
Bonobos’ new Washed Chino collection features:
· 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft.
· Core colors available in boot cut or straight leg
· New soft and sturdy cotton twill pockets
· Long pocket bags for extra security
· Classic 3x1, 7.6-ounce cotton twill – perfect weight for year-round wear
· Unique European made slide-snap front closure.
· High quality smooth-action zipper that won’t catch or snag
· Distinctive back pocket liner details