$88.00 Sale: $48.00
What you need to know
Is there anything more infuriating than a clan of diminutive blue elves who live in blissful communion with the forest? Any single entity more galling than a mushroom village of kind-hearted and song-prone sprites? Not by the sorcerer Gargamel’s count. And sooner or later he was bound to exact his revenge, if not by potion or incantation, than in the form of washed chino trousers. And BONOBOS is glad that Gargamel chose the more sartorial option. Because an old favorite is back: the bluest pants you may ever own, perfect for light sweaters and bright plaids, custom-made for a hike through the forest with that delightful Smurfette, Gargamel’s Revenge will have you singing La-la-la-la-la-la in no time.
- Faded Blue
- Unique European made slide-snap front closure with high quality smooth-action zipper that won’t catch or snag
- 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft
- New soft and sturdy cotton twill pockets with long pocket bags for extra security
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, warm iron if needed.
- Slim Straight - Taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs
- Classic 3x1, 7.6-ounce cotton twill – perfect weight for year-round wear
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!