Cape Cod with an attitude; Cape Fear with some smashing class. These are the Redrums, a classic lobster-colored washed chino as ready for the Vineyard as they are for night of hell-raising at the hotel bar. Think you’re not a “red pants” guy? Think again. Because these devilishly sleek trousers have a one-of-a-kind BONOBOS liner, and they pair as well with a graphic tee or a navy cardigan as they do with woven belts and polos – they’ll be as big as a hit on your next LES bar crawl as your next soiree at the yacht club. Simple put: these ain’t your typical “red pants.” These are Redrums, and they look sharp and go effing anywhere . . . wait, did you hear that? Sounds like good times are coming this way. Are you ready for them?
Slim Fit Chinos
Compared to our standard washed chinos, we’ve narrowed the slim fit's leg opening at the hem by 2” (to about 15.5" on a size 32 waist) and brought in both the knees and thighs by ¾”. The waist measurements remain the same, but the rise is slightly lower. Overall, this is simply a trimmer silhouette that will work best for a leaner gentleman.
Our slim washed chino was designed with a slender build and trimmer fit in
mind. With a taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and
thighs, this carefully tailored variation of our standard washed chino is
the perfect solution for the leaner body seeking a classic style with a
BONOBOS' Washed Chino collection features:
· 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft
· New soft and sturdy cotton twill pockets
· Long pocket bags for extra security
· Classic 3x1, 7.6-ounce cotton twill – perfect weight for year-round wear
· Unique European made slide-snap front closure
· High quality smooth-action zipper that won’t catch or snag
· Distinctive back pocket liner details