Chambords - Summer Red
$110.00 Sale: $38.00
What you need to know
Upon visiting the sun-dappled vineyards and drowsy fruit orchards of the French countryside, you might be so fortunate as to stumble upon a picturesque village known as Chambord. Press your luck a little further, and you may get to toss back an iced raspberry cordial or two at the Chateau de Chambord, one of the finest examples of French renaissance architecture in existence. And if . . . if your proverbial pant-ship has truly come in, you just might find yourself savoring this, castles, cordials, and all, in a pair of summery chambray slacks named after this little slice of Gallic heaven.(/p>
Introducing the Chambords, one-of-a-kind lightweight chambray pants designed to add some coolness and class to each and every one of your spring and summer engagements. The Chambords have many of the same features as our famous Bonobos dress slacks, but are made from a lighter and more versatile chambray fabric, lending themselves to occasions both casual and formal. The fly is an extended tab button-through closure, and the lining features subtle striping; the back pockets have button loop closures to keep your wallet and keys secure. The light blue and red color variations of the Chambords go perfectly with our navy Alma Mater blazer, but can just as readily be paired with a Polo or a tee.
- Summer Red
- 100% Cotton Chambray Cloth
- Featuring an extended tab front closure, subtle striped lining, and button loop pockets, the Chambords are similar in style to Bonobos dress slacks, although versatile chambray fabric means they can be dressed up or down for any warm-weather occasion
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Straight leg - as wide at the leg opening as at the knee
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!