What you need to know
More than a few of us earned our walking around money as teenagers on the golf course, lugging oversized golf bags and fetching balls from insurmountable roughs. And now that those days are behind us, cantankerous judges bested and college scholarships long-since won, we can celebrate with less encumbered rounds, copious liquid refreshments, and an amazing soundtrack by Kenny Loggins. What are we talking about? The Caddyslacks, grey and navy tonal mini-houndstooth golf pants. Play your next 18 in style and comfort – play them in the Caddyslacks. It’s all right . . .
Bonobos golf pants are constructed in breathable polyester with design details made for the course. Our classic Bonobos curved waistband is fixed with a thin grip insert to eliminate the mid-round re-tuck of your new Bonobos polo. A zipper is located on the bottom hem to allow you to open the break of your trouser to drape perfectly over your favorite pair of spikes. Contrast back pocket lining provides a nod of our cap to classic Bonobos styling, along with a one-of-a-kind scorecard print on the pocket liners.
- Grey and navy mini-houndstooth
- Unique scorecard print in pocket liner, grip insert in waistband to keep shirts tucked
- 100% Polyester
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, warm iron if needed.
- Available in 4 different inseams so you can wear them out of the box
- Straight leg with a 2" zipper at the hem to allow you to adjust the break of your trouser over your shoe
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!