$68.00 Sale: $36.00
What you need to know
There’s a cloud – the one right between eight and ten – where the office is closed due to burst plumbing every single Friday. A cloud, we do believe, where the beer man at the stadium suffers from sudden memory lapses and can’t recall if you paid for two cold ones or thirty-seven. A cloud where Ferrari dealerships have going out of business sales, beautiful girls in coffee shops don’t have to wash their hair Friday night and would love nothing more than to get in your private time machine and go see the Doobie Brothers, and shirts – yes, shirts – are cumulus-soft, short-sleeved, and horizontal striped.
Introducing the Bonobos Cloud Nine, a stylish cotton poplin popover shirt as delightful as all those things, and perfect for whatever idyllic diversions you may have planned for summer, be they vertical, horizontal, or somewhere in between.
- Light blue and white horizontal stripes
- White Oxford cloth lining in collar, and in side seam detail with contrast bar tack
- 100% cotton poplin
- Moderate 1" extended tail and 8 1/2" sleeves
- 4-Button placket, button-down collar
- Fitted, not too tight, not too baggy
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!