Travel Jeans to New Orleans
$98.00 Sale: $55.00
What you need to know
Travel to Mardi Gras, the French Quarter, and a world where purple goes great with green and gold . . . Travel Jeans to New Orleans.
Midweight Travel Jeans are made from 9-ounce Italian cotton denim, ideal for excursions to temperate zones near and far.
Let’s be clear about one thing – these are NOT blue jeans. These are pants as comfortable on the Piazza San Marco as they are on an overnight trans-Atlantic flight. As stylish in Le Grand Casino as in a packed dining car. And as at home on a hike to Machu Picchu as they are, well . . . at home. These are Travel Jeans from Bonobos, garment-dyed pants made from Italian 98% cotton 2% lycra denim...just a hint of stretch for a sleek fit and first-class comfort. It’s versatile, easy to wear, easy to pack (and unpack) without wrinkles, and quite possibly the most stylish denim you’ll ever own, wherever in the world you choose to wear it.
- Contrast stiching on the waistband
- 98% Cotton 2% Spandex
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight, nor too loose
- Wash inside out separately in cold water, tumble dry low.
- Straight leg - As wide at the leg opening as a the knee
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!