Chino, Vidi, Vici: you remember that quiet weekend getaway with the quaint bed & breakfast and the mists over the vineyards, how everything was just perfect . . . until you had one glass too many and that purplish party animal Grappa Valley showed up. Because there’s nothing quiet about awesome bright lavender pants.
Bring on the vino and bring on the chino, the Grappa Valleys promise to be the runaway hit this spring and summer, ready to rock you next wine tasting, blow out the big birthday bash, get you thrown out of that quaint bed & breakfast, and generally lead you on an adventurous romp through a little slice of chino paradise that happens to rhyme with Napa Valley. Because while Sharon may never forgive you for your behavior that weekend in Napa, we know some bold lavender pants that wouldn’t have it any other way.
BONOBOS' Washed Chino collection features:
· 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft
· New soft and sturdy cotton twill pockets
· Long pocket bags for extra security
· Classic 3x1, 7.6-ounce cotton twill – perfect weight for year-round wear
· Unique European made slide-snap front closure
· High quality smooth-action zipper that won’t catch or snag
· Distinctive back pocket liner details