The Gramercy - Camel Khaki
What you need to know
A great topcoat will get serious use in New York – or anywhere where it pays to keep warm and maintain sharp, professional style. And anyone who’s ever taken a stroll around Gramercy Park in winter can tell you just how delightful and necessary warmth and style can be. So let’s cut to the chase and present out first ever work-friendly winter outerwear piece, the dutifully classic and exquisitely warm topcoat we call the Gramercy. Made from luxurious Italian cashmere blend fabric, stitched to a perfect, professional fit, the Gramercy is the type of foundation outerwear piece every gentleman ought to have at his disposal. Designed to be worn over a suit while still maintaining a sleek silhouette, the Gramercy will take you to work, out on the town, and all the way home again as only a great topcoat can.
- Camel Khaki
- Contrast under-collar and interior piping, interior ticket pocket
- 600 gram Italian cashmere blend – 75% wool, 20% nylon, 5% cashmere
- Dry clean only
- Standard fit - not boxy and not too slim. Comfortable across the shoulders and chest with a slight taper through the waist.
- Designed to be worn over a suit; slightly shorter in length for a more modern topcoat look
- LIMITED EDITION. Once they're gone . . . they're gone.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!