What you need to know
There is the blueberry – that plump, gaudy thing lounging about the fruit aisle – and then there is the huckleberry. Trimmer and sweeter than its domesticated cousin, the wild huckleberry lives a life of playful adventure as a denizen of the North American wood. It delights Girl Scouts, nourishes birds; it goes wonderfully in pies and cobblers, and looks great with neutral colors like grey and white, or with bright checked plaids. Wait . . . are we talking berries or pants? It doesn’t matter. You’ll have fun either way. Pack your rucksack and get ready for a hike – we’ll be your huckleberries.
Compared to our standard washed chinos, we’ve narrowed the slim fit's leg opening at the hem by 2” (to about 15.5" on a size 32 waist) and brought in both the knees and thighs by ¾”. The waist measurements remain the same, but the rise is slightly lower. Overall, this is simply a trimmer silhouette that will work best for a leaner gentleman.
Our slim washed chino was designed with a slender build and trimmer fit in mind. With a taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs, this carefully tailored variation of our standard washed chino is the perfect solution for the leaner body seeking a classic style with a slimmer silhouette.
- Unique European made slide-snap front closure with high quality smooth-action zipper that won’t catch or snag
- 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft
- Size 32 waist has a 15.5" leg opening, 2" narrower than our standard washed chinos. The thigh and knee are both narrower by about 3/4" and the rise is slightly lower
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Remove promptly, warm iron if needed
- Classic 3x1, 7.6-ounce cotton twill – perfect weight for year-round wear
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!