Need a little pick-me-up? You could try some Old World caffeine – that sweet hiss of the espresso machine, the burst of roasted Italian coffee aroma, all of it capped by a dollop of delectable steamed milk. Delicious, indeed. But why not give your outfit a boost with some sharp brown chinos? The Cappu-Chinos are truly versatile, stunning to behold, and made from the same supple cotton fabric that has made our washed chinos legends. As for steamed milk and a sugar cube, well . . . you’re on your own. But if you’re after that cute barista, the Bonobos Cappu-Chinos might just do the trick.
Slim Fit Chinos
Compared to our standard washed chinos, we’ve narrowed the slim fit's leg opening at the hem by 2” (to about 15.5" on a size 32 waist) and brought in both the knees and thighs by ¾”. The waist measurements remain the same, but the rise is slightly lower. Overall, this is simply a trimmer silhouette that will work best for a leaner gentleman.
Our slim washed chino was designed with a slender build and trimmer fit in mind. With a taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs, this carefully tailored variation of our standard washed chino is the perfect solution for the leaner body seeking a classic style with a slimmer silhouette.
Bonobos’ new Washed Chino collection features:
· 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft.
· Core colors available in boot cut or straight leg
· New soft and sturdy cotton twill pockets
· Long pocket bags for extra security
· Classic 3x1, 7.6-ounce cotton twill – perfect weight for year-round wear
· Unique European made slide-snap front closure.
· High quality smooth-action zipper that won’t catch or snag
· Distinctive back pocket liner details