$88.00 Sale: $58.00
What you need to know
Need a little pick-me-up? You could try some Old World caffeine – that sweet hiss of the espresso machine, the burst of roasted Italian coffee aroma, all of it capped by a dollop of delectable steamed milk. Delicious, indeed. But why not give your outfit a boost with some sharp brown chinos? The Cappu-Chinos are truly versatile, stunning to behold, and made from the same supple cotton fabric that has made our washed chinos legends. As for steamed milk and a sugar cube, well . . . you’re on your own. But if you’re after that cute barista, the Bonobos Cappu-Chinos might just do the trick.
Compared to our standard washed chinos, we’ve narrowed the slim fit's leg opening at the hem by 2” (to about 15.5" on a size 32 waist) and brought in both the knees and thighs by ¾”. The waist measurements remain the same, but the rise is slightly lower. Overall, this is simply a trimmer silhouette that will work best for a leaner gentleman.
Our slim washed chino was designed with a slender build and trimmer fit in mind. With a taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs, this carefully tailored variation of our standard washed chino is the perfect solution for the leaner body seeking a classic style with a slimmer silhouette.
- 100% pre-washed, peached cotton. Resists shrinkage and color loss and feels buttery soft.
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Pre-washed. Wash with like colors in cold water. Tumble dry low.
- Available in 3 different inseams so you can wear them out of the box
- Slim Straight - Taper to the leg and a slight narrowing of the knees and thighs
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!