The Tuxedo Royale
Availability: In stock
- Made-to-order sizes and detailing available for $1100. Call the Ninjas to order. 877-294-7737
- Curved waistband for better fit and no bunching
- Contrast peak lapel
- Black as the ace of spades
- Traditional single button and satin silk lapels, signature black and white polka dot silk lining, classic slant pockets
- 100% premium Italian wool gabardine from Marzotto®
- Classic straight leg finish below the knee. Slacks come with classic satin tuxedo stripe down side
- All tuxedo pants come with an unfinished 37" inseam, interior suspender buttons, and are half-lined to the knee
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- The buttonholes at jacket cuffs are non-functioning for easy tailoring
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
The Tuxedo Royale
Bond, Bogart, and Bonobos. It's about time we got in on the black tie game. We've got more style options in the works, but we're starting with the original: a classic black single button, half-canvased, double vented, peak lapel tuxedo with all the expert detailing you've come to expect from us. Nothing's more formal or luxurious than a black tuxedo, and nothing fits like one from Bonobos.
Bonobos has toiled long and hard to make the fit of our suits this year even better. We made the fit across the chest snug but not constraining for a trim look that's also comfortable. We made tailoring it to perfection even easier by making the button cuffs non-functioning. We boosted the heft of the pockets and interlining for added durability, and narrowed the lapels for a more modern look. We kept the same great attention to detail and appreciation of fine European fabrics and old world craftsmanship. If you've tried one of our wonderful suits before, you'll be amazed at how far we've come. If you haven't tried one before, now's the time to jump in the boat.