Seeker IV Sneaker - Black Chambray
What you need to know
Established in London in 2004, Pointer was created with the aim of making simple, well-designed casual shoes in response to a market then saturated with increasingly technical trainers and hyped-up limited edition sneakers. Their emphasis, since day one, has been on creativity - designing footwear that's as original as it is functional and visually appealing. A fine recipe, we would posit, for shoes and pants alike. And here at Bonobos, we generally leave the house wearing both.
- Blue Chambray
- Mod 7-Eyelet - Padded Ankle Cuff - Two Metal eyelets on inner vamp for increased breathability
- Chambray quarter, vamp, and toe cap - Rubber sole with dot grip
- Rubber midsole with a rubber toe guard strip
- Hand wash with soft brush and mild detergent
- Mesh Lining and a cushioned footbed for all day comfort
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!