Neptune Jacket - Black
$152.00 Sale: $98.00
What you need to know
In the Autumn of 1904, Isaac Spiewak opened a business in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, producing handmade sheepskin vests that he sold on the streets of New York. His customers were the dockworkers on New York’s booming waterfront.
Over a century after its founding, I. Spiewak & Sons has grown into one of the premier names in uniform workwear. The authentic industrial line has been trusted by the soldiers of WWI and WWII and is currently worn with pride by thousands of police, fire and ems agencies around the globe. The authenticity and integrity of its designs has also earned Spiewak iconic status as a classic streetwear brand—considered by many to be America’s best kept secret—with a growing loyal following at cutting-edge boutiques and retailers across America and around the globe.
- Tekora Shell; Taffeta/Mesh Lining
- Waterproof, Breathable, Taped Seams
- Lightweight waterproof front zip jacket with snap button placket, front slash pockets and partial mesh lined interior. Adjustable hood, cuffs and hem. Available in Lake Blue. Imported. Polyester/nylon. Machine wash.
- Velcro detail at sleeve opening
- Hidden front zip closure pockets
- Front zip and snap button closure
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!